Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Day 3

Got up at 530a to get my son ready for school today....he did really good and was super excited to go to school :o)  Then Jarel, Mackenzie, and I went to a local diner for breakfast.  Twas a nice morning :)  Then we came home, I made the meal plan for the week, went grocery shopping and got home before the worst of the storm hit.  It got super snowy and blustery out there! Whew!  Then after Jarel was done exercising down stairs, I went down and did my upper body weight lifting.  Came up and chilled for a little bit then went and picked up Teagan and his friends from the bus stop.
Time to pump some iron lol ^my serious workout face


love my slacker radio!  Static X is PERFECT to get me pumped for my workout!
                                                 
My baby...our home gym...love it :)
Then I ate some lunch when I got back with Teagan.  After dinner, Jarel and I watched some Supernatural and played a game of Rummy, and he beat me as always. lol  Then I went downstairs for my Zumba Toning dvd session.  Only 30 minutes long, but I get to use the maraca weights and I worked up a pretty good sweat for the second time today.  Now just chilling and about to get in the shower, then paint my toenails and fingernails for my girls day tomorrow with my girl Jenn that's coming up from Green Bay for the day! YAY!  Night everyone!  Stay safe if you're in the path of this nasty snow storm and stay warm!
After Zumba!  A little pink in the cheeks with the sweaty glow! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment