Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 5?

Had school this morning and it was -26 with the windchill out!  UGH!  I just wanted to stay inside, snuggle with my hubby, and not do ANYTHING! I'm in quite a lazy mood today.  I had a cup of coffee to get me moving and a small bowl of raisin bran, got dressed and ready to go out in to the frigidness that is Wisconsin weather, poured more coffee in to my travel mug to bring with me, filled up my travel water bottle, gave kisses, said my I love you's to everyone, and I was off.  Got to class right on time, took my seat, and we finished our video on Genetic Coding from last week.  During break, I grabbed a blueberry muffin (bad Catherine!)  Muffins are one of my weaknesses, seriously!

I am just not feeling working out today, but I will anyway cuz I have goals to achieve! lol  So I'm going to have yet another cup of coffee, to see if that will ignite the energy I need to get through the rest of the day.  I will do my weight lifting and my Zumba today...even if I don't WANT to, I always feel great after I do it and am happy I pushed myself to do it. So coffee....then Zumba! it's only a 1/2 hour dvd, so I can do it! haha then weight lifting after the kiddos go to bed...even if I have to DRAG myself down there.  Put on my hard rock station on Slacker Radio and get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment